Important Updated Office Procedures
We are open by appointment only. Please call or text our office at 479.966.4232 to request an appointment.
We are taking extra strides to keep you, your family, and our staff safe and healthy. Therefore, we have made several changes to our processes that we would like to make you aware of:
- To reduce the number of people in our office and respect social distancing, we require appointments for ALL services, including exams, glasses adjustments, product pick up, eyewear shopping, etc. Simply give us a call or shoot us a text, and we will coordinate.
- We are asking all clients who enter the building to wear a face mask and wash your hands upon entry. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you require assistance or are a minor, in which case one guardian may accompany you.
- We ask that check-in forms be submitted digitally to minimize the wait time, and handling of pens and clipboards. You will be sent the appropriate link upon scheduling. The forms are mobile friendly.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call or text to let us know you have arrived. Once we have you checked in remotely, we will let you know when we are ready for you to enter. If you do not get a text response from us within 5 minutes, please call the office.
- At the front door, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire.
- All exam rooms, surfaces, and eyewear will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient, and each staff member will be wearing masks.
- We will be abiding by the guidelines set by the Arkansas Department of Health, State Board of Optometry and Arkansas Optometric Association.
To schedule an appointment please call our office at 479.966.4232, or here to request an appointment online.
We know when we get to see you again, we will look and function quite a bit differently, but you will still receive the premier eyecare, customer-focused attention and superior eyewear you’ve come to expect from us.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
Our community’s health is our first priority. We hope you all stay safe and healthy
-Drs. Megan Baureis and Holly Andersen and the Uptown Eyes team