Important Updated Office Procedures
We are pleased to announce that as of Monday, May 11, we will resume routine eye care.
We will be open by appointment only.
Please call / text our office at 479-966-4232.
We are taking extra strides to keep you, your family, and our staff safe and healthy. Therefore, we have made several changes to our processes that we would like to make you aware of:
- To reduce the number of people in our office and respect social distancing, we require appointments for ALL services, including exams, glasses adjustments, product pick up, eyewear shopping, etc. Simply give us a call or shoot us a text, and we will coordinate.
- We are asking all clients who enter the building to wear a face mask and wash your hands upon entry. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Please come alone to your appointment if possible. Or, in the case of a minor, please come accompanied by only one parent.
- We ask that check-in forms be submitted digitally to minimize the wait time in the office and handling of pens/clipboards. You will also be sent the appropriate link upon scheduling. We have tried to make the forms as mobile friendly as possible.
- Upon arrival to our office, please text or call us. We will prepare for your appointment and let you know when we are ready for you to enter. Unfortunately, some cell carriers are not as compatible with our office texting platform as others. If you do not get a text response from us within a few minutes, please call.
- At the front door, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire.
- All exam rooms, surfaces, and eyewear will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient, and each staff member will be wearing masks.
- We will be abiding by the guidelines set by the Arkansas Department of Health, State Board of Optometry and Arkansas Optometric Association.
Our online scheduler is temporarily blocked, so please call/text for appointments at this time.
Remember: If you do not receive a text response from us within a few minutes, please call.
We know when we get to see you again, we will look and function quite a bit differently, but you will still receive the premier eyecare, customer-focused attention and superior eyewear you’ve come to expect from us.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
Our community’s health is our first priority. We hope you all stay safe and healthy
-Drs. Megan Baureis and Holly Andersen and the Uptown Eyes team