We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable staff member to join our team. Please review the additional details below. If you are interested in applying, please bring your resume and apply in person during our business hours.
The key functional responsibility of the Front Desk Coordinator is to manage the first impression of the practice for all patients and guests. This team member is the first interaction a patient or guest has with the practice. Displaying the brand value and reputation is of highest importance. The Front Desk Coordinator ensures efficient patient flow within the practice and maintains a full appointment schedule. You will check-in and check-out patients and be responsible for collection of patient fees at the time of service.
- Greeting all patients and guests to the practice
- Answering the telephone
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining a full appointment schedule
- Keeping the Optometrist(s) on schedule and maintaining efficient patient flow
- Appointment confirmation and recall reminders
- Receiving all incoming mail
- Reports to management/leadership on the status of appointment schedule
- Reports to management/leadership any patient challenges or complaints, likewise maintains and documents all patient testimonials