At Uptown Eyes, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Dr. Andersen and Dr. Baureis will provide you with a thorough eye evaluation, provide precise spectacle and/or contact lens prescriptions and care plans, and make recommendations to meet your individual lifestyle needs. Our team of eyewear stylists and opticians will find the perfect match of frame and lens combination to fit your style as well as provide optimal vision.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual system
- Examination of ocular health
- Intraocular pressure measurement
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings including astigmatism and multifocal prescriptions/li>
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration
- Pre-and post-operative care for LASIK and cataracts
- Eye emergencies
- Personalized eyewear styling and custom lens designs for your prescription and lifestyle needs
We are happy to provide you and your family with all your eyecare needs. If you have any questions about our eye care services, please don’t hesitate to ask.